Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Tuesday 24 April 2007

life on Mumbai streets!

on Mumbai streets you can find many scenes, some happy some sad.... It pains me to see small children brought into this world by the parents who have no roof over themselves. what future can a child expect from those parents who have none.... Yes! they too love their children and you see them hugging their little ones amidst the traffic and dust as the empty vessels lie in front of them waiting to be filled.... what can one do about this child who is all alone on the street at this tender age? while the kids of rich parents have thousand eyes to watch over them a child of poor parents has none but One...... for year the poor live on squatted on the streets under the temporary shade of a wall that will soon fade away exposing them to the harsh cruel world.... while the elders will go on finishing their hard earned chores.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails