Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Saturday 8 September 2007

Dhamaal..chasing all the way to Goa..

This is one movie that I enjoyed watching. There is non-stop comedy from the beginning to the end. (The jokes picked up from various laughter shows) With its pace, flow and mad concepts it has adequately done its job of creating a paisa-vasool. Dhamaal is the story of run and chase of four clumsy friends, who have never thought of making an honest living. So one day while trying to save a dying man, Bose (Prem Chopra), they get their big break. He tells them about hidden millions as he takes his last breath. Here begins their misfortunes! Police Inspector, Kabir Nayak (Sanjay Dutt) has been chasing Bose for the last ten years. He finally finds him. Only dead! Desperate for his promotion, he questions the suspicious looking foursome he finds next to the body. When they manage to give him the slip, begins the Chase..... One misadventure follows after another. All five are thrown into hilarious life threatening situations that make it rib tickling….. The end, however, was the let-down with the comedy replaced by moral values of Indian society……..all that run and chase for……..sniff, sniff.

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails