Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Saturday 15 September 2007

Praying to Lord Ganesha

Ganesha is the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order. He can place obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked and can remove blockages just as easily If you were in India right now, you would feel the positive vibrations in the air, almost ninety percent of people are praying… The air smells of sweet fragrance, there are sounds of spiritual hymns on the loud speakers that are installed by the road side, there are huge pavilions at every street and all the streets are dressed with long strings of colorful lights that stream from pole to pole…..and the sweet shops and the markets…well…. they have a reason to smile……..

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails