Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Still Life

This month I decided to play with brushes and paints. I bought six shades of acrylic paints and started a painting…..I wanted to give some life to those plant, so I rolled up the em-seal and molded it to form the stems and the strings of the blinds (it gives it a three dimensional effect,) and I have finished the painting today. Any buyer? If I am able to sell this one then maybe I might start one more…

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails