Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Its funny that we believe what people say without actually reasoning it out...

Yesterday I was sitting with my friend in the building compound and we were talking about our superstitious manners. Some of them are superstitious about the color black, (some one even suggested that I change the black color on my blog.), then there are others who argue that if the cat crosses their path they need to go back, (or they might hear some bad news.) Some get irritated that people ask them where they are going when they are on their important work (they are convinced that their work will not be accomplished) And this was the funniest of all. This lady had to remove all the artificial flowers (that she had carefully shopped from an expensive mall) from her home because she saw her friend do that. The reason was that it is okay to bring fresh flowers and decorate the house, but artificial flowers bring money problems..... I feel if you believe such stories then it are bound to happen, it all the confusion of the mind.. All those vibrations that make it happen, nature is in no mood to prove you a liar.. I am still wondering as to what is the connection between artificial flowers and money huh? Anybody who works hard will earn money what has artificial flowers to do with it? "I believe that if you think about disaster you will get it. Broodabout death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfullywith confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught withaction, richer in achievement and experience." -- Edward Vernon Rickenbacker

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails