Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Friday 21 March 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 77 Freedom


Happiness is being content with whatever we have.



Today I feel philosophical, and want to understand the meaning of life. Why do we need 3 different types of gadgets if we can use just one? Why do we need to accept every invitation if there is nothing new to learn? 

I have realized that main cause of unhappiness is desire, desire to achieve something beyond our means, desire to be somebody else, desire to have power over others.

I feel happiness is in freedom. Free from desire and lust. To be like birds, be able to fly free in the sky, to go where the wind takes, rest under a shade or simply hop on water and sand.

Have the freedom and be content with whatever we have. We have just our self to please.

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails