Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Chattahoochee Coffee Company in Atlanta

Long drive through wooded area, we reached a gated residential complex, we seeked permission and entered the private residential complex to have a cup of coffee at Chattahoochee Coffee Company, but oooh la la..What a place!!

We just ordered croissants and capuchins and walked towards Chattahoochee river, sat by the river side sipping coffee till the sun set…..

I could sit here all day because there is so much one can do. In the coffee shop there were comfortable lounges where one could have social meetings or sit and relax, just reading a book perhaps. Outside in the patio, many people sat relaxed, browsing the virtual world on their laptop or mobile. Those who loved nature, walked down to Chattahoochee river to sit on the rocks with feet immersed in water or sit on the comfortable wrought Iron seats, closer to the river. There were some people canoeing down the stream.

This is the place where everybody can enjoy. Swimming pool on one side of the coffee shop and tennis court on the other side. a group of health conscious people were engrossed in Yoga activities. Other group of friends were enjoying a BBQ party in a barn closer to river. A group of children sat listening to the stories and were playing some games under adult supervision

More important, the place was clean and tidy. It was a perfect place to spend a day with self, just being surrounded by nature, if one chose to.

Loved the place.




I could sit here all day and watch the stream. It was so beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails