Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 18 June 2007

Sing and dance and Jhoom Barabar till you drop dead....of boredom!

“Don’t bother going for jhoom bararbar jhoom”, warned my friend who came back with a head-ache. But the ticket were already booked and I couldn’t give a ditch, and after reading the review warning me that it is a movie with one star, I was ready for the worse, and I was not disappointed.It was lousy, indeed! The movie was supposed be without any story, with Amitabh, dressed in vague clothes (Why was he there?) dancing with two dozen dancers, singing one ridiculous song again and again (Why?). The crude Abhishek and confused Preeti were supposed to bore the audience with their spinning yarns while they waited to receive their respective relatives at London station,(train service in London is unpredictable too?) and falling in love within two hours(Wow! do people fall in love in just two hours by just chatting, or climbing esclators backwards and having a tattoo painted?). Lara Datta was supposed to look stunning in her acting and her proficiency in using abusive language(Funny! Preeti and Lara excel n abusive language) and Bobby Doel was supposed to steal the show with his fabulous acting of biting his fingers. I was warned of that loud music and those classy drums with loud music is still ringing in my ears (my ear drums need a make-over). Are you going to see it? Well it is Yash Chopra films and how can you miss it? It is directed by Shaad Ali (you liked Shaad Ali's Sathiya and Bunti Bubbli too, didn't you,) and you will get to visit London and Paris and see Pakis-Hindus-lovey-dovey. so go ahead…..enjoy the popcorn and Samosas, relax and be a judge…..we are used to watching meaningless movies, aren’t we? So go watch and jhoom barabar Jhoom till you drop dead..of boredom!

1 comment:

  1. Jhoom barabar jhoom

    It should have been named ghoom barabar ghoom...because i think more than being jhoomofied i was ghoomofied.

    Yes, i went for it thinking of it to be a typical Yash Raj film. Or atleast i thought of it to be a FUN FILM. But it is a JOKE on a JOKE itself.

    Falling in love just by chatting for 2 hours, that too by lying to each other, doesn't even seem hilarious.

    I had taken my mom with me for the Movie. ANd the STARE she gave me after the movie, seemed as if I had tortured her, by making her sit in a dark room of ghosts. Actually i think that room also could have been quieter than the movie.

    Actually the review of the movie is stated in the name itself

    J--> Junk
    H--> Horrible
    O--> Oohhhhh Not again!!
    O--> Oops i did watch it!
    M--> Miserable!!!

    thats my view...;)

    ReplyDelete

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails