Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Friday 31 December 2010

Theme Party at Pattaya Beach


80's was the theme and I wacked my brain hard thinking of dressing weird, even brought some DVD to watch the styles of the 80’s, absorbed the pictures of back-combing hair styles, wigs and hair extensions, maxis, mascaras and dark lipsticks, but could not have enough courage to dress in that style, simplicity was my preferred option, with weird and crazy looks best left to those bubbling youth.

My bold and beautiful cousin came into my room dressed in a wig. It suited her, but then everything suit her and becomes a fad, so I just went along with her, holding by her arm, like an accessories for the evening.


The party was by the poolside, closer to the Pattaya beach, one hundred and twenty steps below our hotel room.



Most of the guests were dressed colorful clothes, which would be abnormal in any other situation but acceptable as was the norm. I had seen such scenes in Hollywood films but attending such party had a different effect. My cousin with a bald head, with his hair all brushed up on the centre of his scalp walked pass me and I didn’t recognize him until I looked closely and saw his smile.


And kids were in party mood too, with colorful wigs of purple and blue



Some of them boldly posing for the camera while some of them shy, hid behind their hats


All daringly dressed


All the cameras goes click, click, click,


There was food and drinks and there was music and dance
It was a lovely evening with lotsa fun



The party went on till late night, till the drooping eye lids of children reminded the parents that it was time to head back home.


1 comment:

  1. Night partying in Pattaya is always fun. Good thing about it is their segregation of parties, where there are places exclusively for adults and subsequently, there are also places that are family-friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails