Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Sunday 3 February 2008

I am fascinated by Pavement Art Gallery

Visual art is one of the high point of KGAF. On the pavement just outside the Jahangir Art Gallery is the Pavement Gallery where there is display of different kinds of art that includes paintings, graffiti, and wearable art by various artists. There are paintings and posters displayed all along the path on the payments outside the Gallery. I can see different artists sitting there, doodling, caricaturing or live-painting the picture of the passing pedestrian. One particular art that draws my attention is ‘De-Addiction’ that is installed by ‘Art Quest’. In this exhibition there are live-size models of paper Mache that exhibit different form of addiction such as drinking, smoking, drugs and gambling. The couch potatoes and shopper’s delight is also quite interesting with their bright colors and their social message of addiction and bad vices, which are very boldly displayed, and draws in a huge crowd of art lovers.

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails