Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Tuesday 8 April 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 94 A New Canvas Arrives


Happiness is starting a new painting



Met a 90years old artist last week and got inspired by her work. She has some beautiful paintings in oils. I decided to make one too. I asked her if she would help me. She invited me to go to her house. I asked her to sketch for me and give me little guidance. She was willing too. The only problem is to go to Navi Mumbai, which is pretty far from my house. 

Maybe I could do something else? Warli is the painting on my mind. I don’t wish to paint in oils because it takes too much time to complete. I need to finish this in two months. I have decided to paint in acrylic and this time it will Warli paintings.

Morning was spent just sketching the outline. Okay, there is still time.

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails