Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 11 May 2015

Respect For Mother

"Shut up Mom, you talk too much, all day you are just repeating the same things over and over again giving me such a headache" I looked at him, wanting to tell him to be gentle but was too stunned. "Don't listen to her, she has no pause button" he snapped. 

How could anybody talk to their mother in such a tone? I got up and came to sit next to her, squeezed her bony fingers. Her light grey eyes glistened, tears filled her eyes "I need to rest" she said as she got up slowly and limped to her room.

Thank God there are special days like Mother's day when every person speaks fondly about their mom…My timeline was full of love expressions….Lovely messages of how they love their mother but are not able to express on daily basis. The beautiful selflies with their mother. 

Today was the day to offer gratitude to mothers to whom they are rude many times……

I wish people showed kindness at all times….24/7 on all 365 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails