Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Monday 24 February 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 52 Road Trips Are Fun.


Happiness is going for long road trips.



Road trips are fun. From the comfort of a window seat you see the beautiful scenes pass by. There is no need to get your feet dirty, nor fall on broken or uneven paths, you just admire the beauty of the snow covered mountains, the sunsets going down into the sea, the bougainvillea above dirt roads, the vast farmlands stretching as far as the vision can take you, the scenes are endless

Road trips are fun. The heady feelings you get as you drive through the narrow curves, a skip of a heart beat as you look down the ravines, the thrills of the road trip is similar to what I watched today in a beautifully photographed movie ‘Highway’

While I watched the film, I was reminded of my own trips to faraway countries, when I too have tasted that kind of freedom while being so close to nature.

Road trips are fun. Today, I was once again transported to another world.

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI am posting pictures each day here on my blog then sharing the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails