Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Sunday 27 January 2008

Kala Ghoda Festival...Will you be there?

I have lived the most part of my life in Mumbai, but I have never ever attended the ‘Kala Ghoda’ festival. Can you imagine that! Psss! Pssss! I better talk softly or else I might get extradited from Mumbai community. I have always wondered what this festival is all about, but everybody tells me it is lots of fun, and nobody has actually told me anything in details.. So here I am , going to experience this festival as much as my frail body will allow….. This year I have decided to attend as many events as possible. This is the ‘Tenth Year’ of the ‘Kala Ghoda Festival’ and it will be held in Fort area from 2nd February to 10th February 2008. Anybody willingly to accompany me for this festival can search for me there. I will surely be HERE attending some of the events or workshops... So see you there!

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails