Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Thursday 31 January 2008

Looking for a 'Black Horse' at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival

Okay! I am all set to attend ‘Kala Ghoda Arts Festival’ which is starting tomorrow, 2nd February 2008. There are 12 workshops clustered around two weekends in such a way that it is possible to attend only four. I had applied for four workshops. I have got confirmation for three workshops so far, and am still awaiting the fourth one. The workshops that I have been confirmed and attending are ‘An Introduction to Freelance writing’ which will be conducted by ‘Kavita Roa from 1030 hrs to 1230 hrs at Elphinston College seminar room on 2nd and 3rd Feb ‘Once Upon a Time - Writing for Children’ by Jane Bhandari and Marilyn Noronha from 1430 hrs to 1630 hrs at Bombay Auditorium History Society Auditorium on 2nd and 3rd Feb ‘What Every Writer should know about Publishing’ by Anita Roy from 1330 hrs to 1630 hrs at Bombay Auditorium History Society Auditorium on 9th and 10th Feb There are five writing contest also, of which I have just attempted one contest only. Then I plan to attend some open events and poetry slams too. My attendance to this festival will depend on my endurance and moods. The whole list of event are posted HERE

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails