Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Lalu’s parents in-law are fined for ticketless travel

Lalu Prasad may be the railway minister and seemed to be making profit in the railway industry, but that does not exempt his parents-in-law to travel free in the first class compartment. In India, there is a custom where the father does not even drink water in his daughter’s house after marriage. Maybe that is why, they did not want to take favor from Lalo to give them free tickets from his quota and decided to travel free instead. Hello Mr Chaudary, you can boast of VIP status at your daughter's expense, but buy the ticket when you are traveling, it doesn’t cost much.Huh? Unnecessary you pay fine of Rs1870 and cause so much embarrassment to our dear Lalo Prasad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails