Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Thursday 8 March 2007

Back from my trip to Malaysia

I am just back from my trip to Bangkok and Malaysia. Taking holidays is a stress buster; I think it is very important to take one regularly. I went to Kaula Lumpur for few days. It is easy to go around in Malaysia even if you are alone and want to do a bit of sight seeing. There is a semi glass roof double deck bus with insightful on-board commentary which is perfect for having a delightful experience. This bus covers all major attractions, over 42 major sights and attractions that includes KL towers, Twin towers, Bintang walk, bird park, lake garden, and many shopping places. The route is covered in 2 hours. But we can hop-on and hop off at any place that we wish to explore and visit any place within 24 hours. I bought the ticket for 17 dollars (Malaysian) and was able to visit KL and twin towers and also went to china market for shopping. It was easy to recognize the tour stops because of its characteristic highly colorful and visible signage. On my way to Genting Highland we passed Batu caves. This massive limestone outcrop and its cavernous interior is home to Hindu deities and one will need to climb its 272 steps to fully appreciate the caves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails