Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Tuesday 7 January 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 4




I have known her since last six years. We met on Ryze and became good friends by sharing stories on the blog.

But when you have known your friend so closely, you start wondering how we will react when we meet personally. I am too conscious of meeting people the first time. Rejection is the first thought that comes to my mind.

“Will the person accept me the way I am? Will I be able to deal with somebody new” 

When we make friendship with people online, we build up a picture perfect in our mind. A kind of snap shot which is developed from the thoughts we read on their blog and from their writings. 

Meeting face to face is completely different. World is imperfect so am I.

But then, how can I hide behind my words? And for how long? I am what I am, accept me or reject me.

We met finally, after six years, first time, by the poolside at Sea Princess Hotel. Nothing mattered really, neither looks, nor color; nothing physical. It was friendship all the way.

Once again a happy day to record, beautiful friend, amazing sunset and the cool breeze from the sea!

What more can one ask?

So here I am, with the project of 100 Happy DaysI will be posting pictures each day here on my blog then share the link on my page on FB too. You can enjoy my work either here or on my page at FB at Pushee’s World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails