Do Visit my very own 'Food' Blog' for delicious meals

Wednesday 11 December 2019

MPdiaries Part 1..The Trip


Of all the places in India, Madhya Pradesh is not so popular as a holiday destination..I.mean, the number of trips that I have done in India in the North South East West, visiting places for scenic beauty or for food or for pleasure, or even to visit a relative, never have I planned MP until now...out of curiosity, I decided to join my seven friends to tour around MP with Kesari tours, I have travelled three times before with these tour operators and have been quite satisfied with their services. They take care of us, put us up in a reasonably good hotels, serve a comfortable trip and more over, they have travelling-in-house-cooks, who promptly prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner at what ever venue we are reaching, so we get good freshly cooked food and snacks.



And I have not been disappointed. I was totally surprised that there is so much to explore in MP, fortunately, they are in the process of building some smart cities, so there was lot of constructions going on..we were warned about bad roads and long delays on road trips, but there has been improvement and the trips were satisfactory.



The tour was of 15 days,  we travelled a total of 2300kms by road plus 2 days of railway travel. Our tour started from Gwalior and ended at Indore, we covered Jhansi, Orchha, Khajuraho, Bhandavghar, Jabalpur, Pachmarhi, Bhojpur, Bhimbetkar, Sanchi, Bhopal, Ujjain , Omkeshwar, Maheshwar, Mundu, Indore.

I enjoyed my road journey cause I had a front seat where I could watch the road and enjoy the view and the sun sets that filtered through the glass panes. My seat was very comfortable with extra cushions tucked aways behind my back and a shawl covering my legs. My friends at the back seat occupied themselves with game of cards or chit chat, but I mostly dozed or spend my time reading or writing while I enjoyed the view from my front seat.



While I was travelling, I used to post a small description of the places that I visited plus posted about 10 pictures everyday, but on social media, they get buried, so I have decided to post  them all on my blog, although its repetition, but at least I have them all at one spot. Starting a series of MPdiaries of all the places that I visited.

Stay connected…….. if interested….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your name while making comments... be kind :)

Featured post

The Year That It Was - 2015

I have poor memory therefore I tend to forget the good and the bad times easily. What is past is forgotten, each day I try my best that my ...

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....

"I shall seize the fate by its throat....
"I shall seize the fate by its throat....It shall certainly not bend nor crush me completely"

Out of Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails